Job Title: Configuration Analyst
Reports To: SVP Technology Operations
Location: Irvine, CA | Diamond Bar, CA | Remote
Our customer-centric team is changing the home lending game with fierce loyalty and a dedication to delivering an extraordinary home loan experience. We empower our team members by engaging and immersing them in a fun, positive, and energetic atmosphere that places emphasis on the customer experience above all else. If you love coming to work every day and winning, hold yourself to high goals and standards, subscribe to a no drama workplace and live to serve your customers as much as each other…we want you on our team.
Mission Loans is looking for an enthusiastic, self-starting Configuration Analyst to join our team in Orange County, CA. The ideal candidate will have experience working in the Empower WEB framework, understanding the primary administrator set-ups, ability to write sequel queries, and have an eager sense of time management. We operate in an agile promotion model that follows a consistent SDLC for development, promotion, testing, and deployments. We seek a candidate with prior mortgage experience that can support the very detailed and intricate updates required to maintain a compliant system, while maintaining a quality output, with a streamlined process. The candidate must be adaptable and be able to flex with change to align with our growth model.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Overall responsibilities include maintenance and enhancement level updates to the LOS (loan operating system).
- Serve as the primary owner to define requirements with business product, update the lower environments, support testing, and ultimate promotion of updates to the production environment.
- Manage documentation “wiki” references, guides, and maintain change control tracking for all production related changes.
- Support business operations with production issues, triage, and expeditious resolution.
- Maintains collaboration with 3rd party providers to ensure the system is up to date and current with industry standards.
- Provide support to leadership to help continue and build effective and streamlined processes.
- Operate with a goal to meet and exceed customer expectations.
- Operate in a manner that promotes loan quality and compliance with lending laws.
Skills & Abilities
- Subscribe to a no drama workplace
- Subscribe to the mission of creating a truly customer and team member centric environment
- Love to come into work every day and win
- Highly motivated, self-starter with ability to work independently under minimal supervision, and as a team player
- Clear, effective interpersonal skills, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment and manage to multiple deadlines
- Strong problem solving and creative thinking skills
- Ability to learn and adapt to guideline changes
- Strong organization, follow through and time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail with commitment to accuracy and quality
- Dependable, responsible and able to use good judgement
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in the same line of work, candidates with mortgage experience preferred
- Experience working with the following software: Empower WEB, JIRA/Azure, Sequel
- Basic understanding of agency & investor underwriting guidelines, policies, and procedures
- Basic knowledge of compliance, with state and federal regulations applicable to loan fulfillment
- Intermediate math skills; adept at writing queries, understanding expression values and sequel, C#
- Basic proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
Other Duties: This position profile is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of job duties and responsibilities, as one may be asked to perform additional related duties, as assigned, in order to meet the needs of the organization.